Friday, November 14, 2014

Love is all around me

Life goes on and soon Melanie meets her love. 
This is Dylan. Mysterious and unpredictable man.
What a beautiful couple! Do you hear the music?
The author croons...
I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes,
 Love is all around me And so the feeling grows...
 You know I love you, I always will,
My mind's made up by the way that I feel
There's no beginning, there'll be no end
'cause on my love you can depend

Night of love is not passed without effect on Mel. Kurtis meets a future member of the family.
Kevin just pissed. But Melanie says that she wants to have more children from Dylan.
And sends Kevin go to hell ... Although her desire hardly feasible. 
Kurtis becomes a teenager. What a handsome young man.
 He loves to fish and wants to be an Angling Ace.
There is nothing better than to meet the dawn on the river with a fishing pole.
 Let me introduce you to another member of the family Buff. 
Little girl was named Mallory (the unfortunate one, the unlucky one).
Margo is very busy. She wants to win the heart of Tom. 
 She fell in love with him when she was a little girl.
 But still they are just friends, despite all the efforts of Margo.
Kevin even afraid to go for a visit, after Margo pounced on him with kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment